September 27, 2004 - Mock Rings with Wrap Joins
- We were asked to design a pattern that incorporated mock rings with
- I thought these would make nice "dangles" from a choker type
necklace. This was my first version.
- And a picture of it on my fat ol' neck so you can get a better
idea of the scale.
- The original pattern if anyone is interested...
- Then I decided to add rings off the chains to take advantage of the
mock rings while giving the necklace a bit more stability. I figured
I might as well add some beads while I was at it.
- I picked out some pale pink beads that I had in my stash. They had
been rescued from a bag of tangled/broken necklaces I picked up at a
yard sale ages ago. I liked the color combination, and it reminded me
of my cousin Charlotte, so I decided to name the pattern in remembrance of
Copyright 2003, Kelly Luljak.
All rights reserved.